A web-based year of prayer:
• to bind us together across the world
• to introduce Philippine to those who do not know her and to deepen the love and appreciation of those who do
• to consider topics significant in Philippine’s story, for example: prayer, friendship, mission, immigration, community, Eucharist, cultural challenges, sense of “failure”, etc.
• to reflect on “frontiers” then and now – issues, challenges, dreams, questions, general chapter priorities
• to explore Philippine’s relevance for today and for the future of the Society’s mission.
More information to come!